CLOSURE OF ALOR SETAR BRANCH DUE TO EMCO
KUALA LUMPUR, 18 May 2021: In light of the Enhanced Movement Control Order (EMCO) to stop the spread of COVID-19 in Kota Setar district, Kedah, effective 19 May to 1 June 2021, the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is temporarily closing its Alor Setar office and counters beginning Wednesday, 19 May 2021, until further notice.
With regards to the above:
- All prior Janji Temu Online (JTO) appointments at the Alor Setar office will be cancelled.
- Members who have made appointments to visit the Alor Setar office during the EMCO period will have to reschedule their appointments after the control order is lifted.
- Members and employers are urged to opt for EPF’s online services, i-Akaun (Member) and the i-Akaun (Employer), which are operating as usual.
- Payment for contributions can still be made through internet banking or over-thecounter at registered bank agents.
- Members and employers are advised to obtain information only from the EPF’s official channels.
- For any clarification, please contact our Contact Management Centre at 03-8922 6000.
In this uncertain period, the EPF is committed to continue serving members to the best of our ability via our physical offices and digital platforms. Our priority remains the health and safety of our members and employees. We regret any inconvenience caused.
Issued by the EPF Media Desk
Corporate Affairs Department
18 May 2021