EPF TEMPORARILY CLOSES PEKAN BRANCH DUE TO EMCO
KUALA LUMPUR, 11 April 2021: The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) has temporarily closed its Pekan offices and counters, following the Enhanced Movement Control Order (EMCO) announced for the Pekan district in the state of Pahang effective from 9 to 22 April 2021.
With regards to the above:
- All prior Janji Temu Online (JTO) appointments at the Pekan offices will be cancelled with immediate effect.
- Members who have made appointments to visit the Pekan offices during the EMCO period will have to reschedule their appointments after the control order is lifted.
- Members and employers are urged to opt for EPF’s online services, i-Akaun (Member) and i-Akaun (Employer), which are operating as usual.
- Payment for contributions can still be made through internet banking or over the counter at registered bank agents.
- Members and employers are advised to obtain information only from the EPF’s official channels.
- For any clarification, please contact our Contact Management Centre at 03-8922 6000.
In this uncertain period, the EPF is committed to continue serving members to the best of our ability via our physical offices and digital platforms. Our priority remains the health and safety of our members and employees. We regret any inconvenience caused.
Issued by the EPF Media Desk
Corporate Affairs Department
11 April 2021